KAHUNA PADDLEBOARDS WARRANTY POLICY
Kahuna Paddleboards, “Kahuna”, provides warranty for manufacturing defects on all new boards for one (1) year from the date of delivery to the customer. The warranty encompasses Kahuna Paddleboards that were purchased from an authorized Kahuna Paddleboard Dealer in Canada.
Warranty coverage is not transferrable and as such will only apply to the original purchaser of the paddleboard. Proof of purchase must be presented to your Kahuna dealer at the time of the warranty claim.
It is the responsibility of the purchasers to inspect the paddleboard at the point of sale and satisfy themselves with the condition of the paddleboard at time of delivery.
This warranty does not cover any damage that may be the result of misuse, unauthorized modifications or repairs, impact accidents, heat exposure/excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling, improper transport, improper storage, abuse, poor maintenance or care, incorrect set-up, racing, or use in rental operations. Cosmetic flaws do not affect the functionality, structural integrity or performance of the board and are therefore, deemed not applicable.
All iSUP’s that have a purchase date before July 1st 2019 that have a blown seam or leaking seam we are willing to help.
There are two options.
Option 1 – (Leaking Seam)
Kahuna will attempt to repair it. The consumer is to ship the board to Kahuna at their cost, Kahuna will cover the shipping when sending the repaired board back directly to the consumer. The repair charges will be covered by Kahuna.
Option 2. – (Blown Seem)
We are offering a new iSUP “Board Only” for $750.- for all 4.75” thick boards and $800.- for a 6” thick board like the Big Red & Touring Green. This price includes shipping and taxes, the board only will be shipped directly to the consumer once they ship their board to Kahuna at their expense and Kahuna has confirmed receipt of the board only. The replacement “board only” won’t be available till spring 2021.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE OF KAHUNA PADDLEBOARDS
If you follow our simple maintenance guide your Kahuna Paddleboard will provide you with many years of paddling enjoyment!
- Rinse your paddleboard after use, especially after saltwater use.
- Use mild biodegradable dish soap and water to clean the board.
- Store your paddleboard in a protected shaded area.
- Transport your paddleboard using a proper carrying racks and tie down straps for your vehicle.
- Use a board bag while transporting your paddleboard to and from the water.
- Avoid impacting your paddleboard both in and out of the water.
- Purchase a carrying pad if your pet is accompanying you on your paddleboard.
- Have fun and enjoy your time on the water!
- Store your paddleboard in direct sunlight or in extreme heat.
- Use polishes, waxes, cleaning solvents or other harsh chemicals on your paddleboard.
- Use “ratcheting straps”, or extreme pressure, while tying down your paddleboard for transport. (Make sure your board is fully supported while transporting).
- Run your paddleboard up onto the shore.
- Impact your board with rocks, logs, docks, other objects, or other paddleboards.
- Stand on your paddleboard while it is on land and the fin attached.